Free Squid – Take Notes & Markup PDFs APK Apps Download For PC Windows 7/8/10/XP
Squid – Take Notes & Markup PDFs APK Latest Download For PC Windows Full Version.Squid – Take Notes & Markup PDFs APK Full Version Download for PC.Download Squid – Take Notes & Markup PDFs APK Apps Latest Version for PC,Laptop,Windows.New: We partnered with Google to bring incredibly fast, low-latency ink to Squid on the Google Pixelbook and Samsung Chromebook Plus (with Chrome 62). See the difference: https://youtu.be/Oc66T_e7xwU
Take handwritten notes naturally on your Android tablet, phone, or Chromebook supporting Android apps! With Squid you can write just like you would on paper using an active pen, passive stylus, or your finger.
Easily markup PDFs to fill out forms, edit/grade papers, or sign documents. Import images, draw shapes, and add typed text to your notes. Quickly select, copy/paste, and move content between pages and notes. Organize your notes within notebooks and increase your productivity!
Turn your device into a virtual whiteboard or give presentations in a class, meeting, or conference by wirelessly casting to a TV/projector (e.g. using Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the cloud!
Squid is vector based – keeping your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can erase entire letters and words quickly with the stroke eraser tool, or just parts of words with the true eraser tool. The selection tool allows you to change the color and thickness of your handwriting and even resize a drawing whenever you want without any loss in quality.
Squid takes special advantage of active pens on capable devices to provide natural, pressure sensitive handwriting. Just write with the pen and erase with your finger!
Squid is designed to be both powerful and simple to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge: http://goo.gl/Ji9dCS
• Popular Choice Award in the Dual Screen App Challenge: http://goo.gl/J7uT0B
• Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Import, crop, and resize images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display via HDMI, Chromecast, etc. (Android 4.2+)
• Create notes and pages with premium backgrounds (math, engineering, music, sports, etc.)
• Import PDFs and mark them up like any other note
• Express yourself with additional tools (highlighter, “true” eraser, shapes, text)
• Backup/restore and bulk export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
Learn more about Squid Premium: Goo.gl/mJFjeO
G Suite for Education customers can purchase Squid Premium in bulk using the Goo.gl/ES1j15 Squid EDU Bulk Licens app (Goo.gl/ES1j15).
Information about active pen devices: Goo.gl/6BRJy
Explanation of required permissions: Goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at email@example.com with a description of the bug!
We would love to hear any feedback or feature requests you have at http://feedback.squidnotes.com.
Interested in beta testing? Join our public beta directly through Google Play!
• Fixed rendering issues with some PDFs
• Various other bug fixes and improvements
• Added support for dragging and dropping images from ChromeOS Files app
• Improved low-latency ink support (on compatible ChromeOS devices)
• Removed background color from links when rendering PDFs
• Various other bug fixes and improvements
Full changelog: http://goo.gl/EsAlNK
How To Play Squid – Take Notes & Markup PDFs APK On PC,Laptop,Tablet
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the Squid – Take Notes & Markup PDFs APK file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Squid – Take Notes & Markup PDFs APK APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play Squid – Take Notes & Markup PDFs APK on PC.